This is the first step of your child in the long educational journey. It is here where a toddler is introduced to the world outside home. The toddler program at Aptech International Preschool is thoughtfully designed for the mother and toddlers. It aims to facilitate bonding between mothers and children, familiarises your child with the surrounding environment, nurtures their language and communication skills and engages them in social and physical activities like sand and water games, free play, rhymes and sensory activities.
Such a holistic development and familiarisation with the pre-school environment facilitates easy transition from to Pre-nursery or Play school.
FOCUS AREAS IN TODDLER TIME PROGRAMME
- Introduce children to pre-school environment
- Help children develop communication and language skills
- Help develop cognitive and motor skills through sensory activities like sand play and water play
- Help children learn through nursery rhymes
- Encourage children to engage in free play
- Allow them to develop their imagination
- Mentor children to make friendship and socialise with peer group
- Introduce children to scribbling